Testing for material properties at microwave frequencies
Steatite is able to provide a computational electromagnetic and RF antenna / material testing service including absorbing structures and uniformity testing. This service is provided on a sub-contract basis and in conjunction with MWI Laboratories. This offering is underpinned by the Company’s in-house electromagnetic, materials analysis and antenna-related consultancy services which includes expertise in the areas of Frequency Selective Surfaces (FSS), Radar Absorbent Materials (RAM), Low radar cross-section antennas and RF transparent radomes to 40 GHz. Typical material measurement applications include:
- Low loss / Low Dielectric materials
- Webs; S-glass, Kevlar etc.
- Honeycomb cores
- FR4 type foams
- Lossy / conductive materials
- Resistive films / R-cards
Please download the MWI brochure here.
To find out more about Steatite Antennas or discuss specific requirements please contact on +44(0)1568 617920, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on all capabilities please download Steatite Company Overview.
- Active and passive microwave antenna subsystem components Steatite integrates a wide range of active and passive microwave and millimeterwave antenna subsystem components providing even greater added value engineering support. READ MORE...